How do I get a green card? Am I even eligible?

Lawyer Advice: If you are married to a U.S. citizen, you are probably eligible to become a U.S. permanent resident. Definitely call us or drop us a line to talk about your situation – your immigration history or criminal history could affect your case and we can tell you if everything is okay.

However, many people are eligible for a green card even without a marriage to a U.S. citizen. Whether you can apply to become a U.S. permanent resident depends on many factors. When did you come to the U.S.? Did you come on a visa or crossed the border? Do you have any relatives in America? Have you ever been arrested? If you live outside of America, are you eligible to apply and – if yes – how? All these things matter. What do you do to find out if you are eligible?

Call us (646) 543-0745 to schedule a consultation. Or, write to us – use the “Contact Us” form to the bottom of this text. One of our attorneys will reply to you within the same day. You’ll be glad you called. You’ll know what to do

Call Us Now

The easiest way to reach us is to drop us a line or simply give us a call. Our main telephone number is:

green card revoked
Green Card

Could Green Card Be Revoked?

In this interview, Yakov discusses the revocation of a green card. He explains what can trigger a revocation and provides insight into the process of

Read More »