New York Immigration Appeal Lawyer

My case got denied! The judge ordered my deportation! Is everything lost? Can I still do something?

Lawyer Advice: Yes, you can! Most USCIS and Immigration Court decisions can be appealed. But, you need to move fast – usually, they only give you 30 days to appeal. Appeals are not easy – even finding out where to send them can be difficult. Should it go to the Board of Immigration Appeals, to the USCIS or to the Federal Court? What are your chances? Can you stay in America while the appeal is pending?

Yakov Spektor, Esq. and other lawyer at Spektor Law Group handled hundreds of appeals – and turned many of those cases around. Take advantage of their expertise and talk to them about your case. Sometimes, even when all hope seems to be lost, an experienced professional attorney can devise a successful appeal strategy.

Call us (646) 543-0745 to schedule a consultation. Or, write to us – use the “Contact Us” form to the bottom of this text. One of our attorneys will reply to you within the same day. You’ll be glad you called. You’ll know what to do.

Call Us Now

The easiest way to reach us is to drop us a line or simply give us a call. Our main telephone number is:


Picking the right lawyer is difficult. Your future or the future of your loved ones depends on it. Lawyers at Spektor Law Group take this responsibility very seriously. We understand that you trust us with your case and will do everything we can to take it to successful outcome. Call us (646) 543-0745 to see the difference.