I am gay (or lesbian) and legally married to my U.S. citizen partner. Can I get a green card?

Lawyer Advice: YES! The federal government now recognizes same-sex marriages! If you and your partner are legally married, we will be able to help you get a green card. Even if you currently live in a State that does not recognize same-sex marriages, you will still be able to apply – the federal government would still recognize your marriage as valid.

I’ve helped dozens of my friends from the LGBT community get equal treatment from the government in this and other matters. I’ve also obtained hundreds, if not thousands, of green cards for immigrants in heterosexual marriages. The bottom line is: we have plenty of experience in obtaining adjustment of status and we will be glad to do it for you.

Call us (646) 543-0745 for a consultation. Or, write to us – use the “Contact Us” form to the bottom of this text. One of our attorneys will reply to you within the same day. You’ll be glad you called. You’ll know what to do.

Call Us Now

The easiest way to reach us is to drop us a line or simply give us a call. Our main telephone number is:


Picking the right lawyer is difficult. Your future or the future of your loved ones depends on it. Lawyers at Spektor Law Group take this responsibility very seriously. We understand that you trust us with your case and will do everything we can to take it to successful outcome. Call us (646) 543-0745 to see the difference.